One of the easiest and fast cooking curry for chapathis or rotis.
- Kabuli chana(boiled) – 1cup
- Tomato puree – 1cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
- Onions chopped – 1cup
- Green chillies – 4
- Paneer – 1cup
- Ghee – 2tsp
- MTR Garam Masala powder – 1tsp
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak chana dal overnight and boil them in a pressure cooker till 3 whistles.
- Boil tomatoes in water ,peel the skin off ,cool and make a paste – Tomato puree
- Heat 2 tsp of ghee/oil in pan ,add onions,fry till onions are golden brown ,add greenchillies,ginger garlic paste,Tomato puree and cook till the ghee comes up.
- Now add the the boiled chana ,salt and mix well, cook for another 5 min.
- To this add chillipowder and cook for another 2min.Add paneer cubes , garam masala ,mix well and add chopped coriander leaves and remove from stove .
- Goes well with chapathis.