Vegetable dosa is a very easy and healthy breakfast where you can use any vegetables of your choice.
- Maida – 2cups
- Besan – 1cup
- Rice flour – 1cup
- Tomatoes – 2(medium)
- Capsicum/green pepper – 1
- Onion – 1(medium)
- Green chillies – 2
- Cumin seeds – 1tsp
- Corander leaves and pepper powder for garnish
- Salt – as required
- Chop tomatoes, capsicum,onions ,greenchillies into small pieces.
- Mix Maida,besan,rice flour,cumin seeds,salt with little water and mix like a dosa batter.
- Now pour batter on a pan and make medium size dosas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and pepper before serving.
- Serve hot with ginger or coconut chutney.
I did not use oil to make dosas.You can use if u want them to be greasy but not necessary.