Ridgegourd vada is a simple and very tasty snack that u can make with ridgegourd mixed with rice flour.This is liked especially by kids who do not like this vegetable.
- Ridgegourd pieces – 1cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2tsp(optional)
- Red chillipowder – 1tsp
- Rice flour – 4 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut Ridgegourd into very tiny pieces,add little salt and leave it for half an hr.
- Squeeze the water completely from the ridgegourd pieces and to this add chillipowder, ginger garlic paste,cumin seeds, rice flour and salt( if required)without adding any water.
- Make them like vadas on a plastic sheet and deep fry in oil.
- Goes well with any chutney or tomato ketchup.