Corn pakodi is a very healthy and easy snack made of corn and a combination of flours .This recipe is from my sis-in -law. Thanku Madhavi for sharing a wonderful and easy snack recipe.
- Corn – 1cup (I used the frozen corn)
- All purpose flour or Maida – 1cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Green chilli paste – 1tsp
- Ginger paste – 1tsp
- Cumin – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the above ingredients with a little water and make a thick batter.
- Take a spoonful of the batter (need not worry abt the shape) ,drop them in oil carefully and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Enjoy them with any chutney or tomato sauce.