Rava Idli ,is another South Indian breakfast famous in Karnataka.I first got a chance to taste this in Bangalore in the famous MTR restaurant.From then onwards Rava Idli has become a regular breakfast in our home.I make this using the MTR Rava Idli instant mix from the Indian stores.I am curious to know how to make the mix from scratch.Any ideas??
- Rava Idli mix(MTR)- 1pack(500gm)
- Sour curd -500gm
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – few
- Mix 1 measure of Rava Idli mix with half measure of sour curd.
- Add chopped coriander leaves to the above mix.Leave it for 5 min.
- After 5 min add the remaining sour curd and mix well.
- Steam the batter in a idli cooker for 10 to 15min.
- These idli tastes good with or without any chutney.