Parval as most Indians know called protons in South India is a healthy vegetable.I tried the frozen ones and they tasted equally good as fresh ones.Here I tried to fry them with onions just like simple Tindoora fry.
- Parval – 1 pack frozen ones
- Onions – 2(large)
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a frying pan and add parval and onions together till half cooked.
- Add salt and red chillipowder after they are half cooked and remove from stove till they are completely cooked.
- This fry takes a while to cook but tastes delicious , has similar taste like tindoora .
- Goes well with rice or chapathis.