Corn,when cooked as snacks or flakes or in so many forms and shapes can be extremely tasty, delightful and healthy too. This is a simple snack made of corn and bananas.
Recipe source: Indian Magazine
- Corn seeds – 100gms
- Ripe Bananas – 3
- Maida -1.5 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Peel and mash the bananas.
- Add in the corn seeds and mix in the maida.
- Heat oil and spoon the corn and banana mixture a little at a time to make the freters.
- Gently turn them over so that they are a golden brown on both sides.
- Tastes good with or without any chutney.