This Cabbage curry cooked with combination of other vegetables is simple and healthy too.
- Cabbage -2cups
- Potato – 2(medium)
- Baby carrots – 8
- Green chillies – 3
- Ginger -1″ piece
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2tsp
- Peel and chop potatoes into small pieces ,also finely chop cabbage and carrots into small pieces.
- Boil all the vegetables in a cooking pot of water by adding a pinch of turmeric and a small piece of ginger.
- After they are cooked drain them in a colander.
- Heat oil a pan add mustard seeds,green chillies,ginger pieces,and curry leaves.
- After the mustard starts spluttering add the boiled vegetables ,salt and chilli powder, mix well and cook till any traces of water left evaporates.
- This goes well with rice or chapathis.