Mullangi,called radish is rich in vitamin C and folic acid.This is a recipe with white radish and shredded coconut.This is really a great combination try this!
- White Radish/mullangi – 1(large)
- Green chillies – 3
- Shredded coconut – 1cup
- Turmeric -pinch
- Chana dal – 1tsp
- Urad dal – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Chop mullangi into small pieces and boil them in water by adding a pinch of turmeric till half cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan add the seasoning ingredients ,after the mustard starts to splutter add the cooked radish ,green chillies, salt and mix well with the tempering ingredients and cook for 5min.
- To this add the shredded coconut,mix well and remove from stove
- This goes well with rice or chapathis.