I love experimenting with mushrooms as they are one of my all time favourites. Here i tried frying them with two types of capsicum and it looked colorful and tasty.
- Button mushrooms – 1pk
- Onion – 1(large)
- Capsicum(red) – 1
- Capsicum(yellow) – 1
- Green peas – 1/2cup
- Tomato – 1
- Coriander-cumin powder – tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil -3tsp
- Wash and boil the mushrooms in pressure cooker for 3 whistles or in a cooking pot of water till soft by adding little salt.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds,ginger garlic paste,chopped onion,capsicum,tomato,peas,salt and saute till they are cooked.
- Now add the cooked mushrooms ,stir in coriander-cumin powder and chilli powder and mix well and cook for another 5min.
- Remove from stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
- This fry goes well with chapathis or any indian bread.