Palak/Spinach pakodas method is same like any other pakoda(a famous all time snack in india) just add palak to the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Besan (Chickpea flour) – 1 cup
- Spinach – 1/2 cup chopped
- Onion – 1/2 cup thinly sliced
- Green Chilies – 3-4
- Red Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Vamu/omam – 1tsp
- Salt – to taste
- If you are using frozen, thaw spinach and squeeze out the water completely. If using fresh, finely chop the spinach.
- Add all the ingredients to the flour, add water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil, about 1″ high in a frying pan, add batter with a tablespoon (to make same size fritters) and fry till golden brown on medium heat.
- Remove with a slotted spoon onto a paper-towel lined plate.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.