Cauliflower & potato curry is commonly called aloo-gobi(aloo means potato and gobi means cauliflower in hindi) in india which is a vegetarian delight cooked with cauliflower and potato with indian spices used as seasoning .
- Cauliflower – 1
- Potato – 3(medium)
- Onions – 2(medium)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander powder – 1tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Chana dal/bengal gram dal – 1tsp
- Urad dal – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric – 1tsp
- Oil – 2tsp
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and potatoes & onions into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the seasoning ingredients.
- To this add onions ,potatoes ,cauliflower pieces and cook till all the vegetables are cooked .
- Add salt,coriander powder and red chilli powder and cook for another 5 min.
- This spicy curry goes well with rotis and even plain rice.