Brinjal potato curry is a combination of brinjals and potato cooked with tomato, a mixed vegetable south indian curry tastes good with rice or rotis.
- Brinjals(violet) – 8
- Potato – 3(medium)
- Onions -2(medium)
- Tomato – 2
- Turmeric – 1tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2tsp
- Oil – 3tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cut brinjals into quarters.
- Chop tomatoes and onions into small pieces & also peel and cu potatoes into cubes.
- Hat oil in a pan add onions,tomatoes ,turmeric ,chilli powder,cumin,coriander powder and saute till onions are translucent.
- To this add brinjal and potato pieces along with salt and cook till all the vegetables are well cooked.