Dosakaya pachadi is made of yellow cucumber and indian spices.This is an instant chutney and goes well with rice.
- Yellow cucumber/Dosakaya – 1
- Green chillies – 3
- Chana dal – 1tsp
- Urad dal – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Jeera – 1/2tsp
- Tamarind pulp – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Oil – 1tsp
- Wash and cut dosakaya into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Heat oil in pan and fry chana dal,urad dal,jeera ,mustard seeds,green chillies and curry leaves.
- Grind the above fried ingredients along with tamarind pulp and salt into a coarse paste in a blender without adding water.
- Now add the ground paste to the cucumber pieces.
- This instant chutney tastes good with hot rice.