Anapakaya pesarapappu koora is a tasty curry made of bottle gourd and soaked moong dal.
[Recipe source: MOM]
- Anapakaya/Bottle gourd – 1
- Moong dal/pesarapappu – 1cup
- Ginger -1″ piece
- Green chillies – 4
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Oil – 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak moong dal in water for 1hr.
- Peel and cut bottle gourd into small pieces .
- Heat 2tsp oil in a pan add mustard seeds,ginger pieces,green chillies and curry leaves.
- After the mustard seeds starts spluttering add the anapakaya pieces, moong dal ,salt along with a cup of water and cook till done.
- This curry tastes good with rice or chapathis.