Vankaya kothimeera karam is another special curry of coastal Andhra pradesh(S.India)made of brinjals/eggplant stuffed with coriander paste.
- Brinjals – 10
- Coriander leaves/Kothimeera – 1bunch
- Green chillies – 6
- Cumin(jeera) – 2tsp
- Tomato – 2 (medium size)
- oil – 2tsp
- Grind the coriander leaves, greenchillies,jeera and salt into a smooth paste.
- Wash and slit each brinjal into four sections length wise without cutting off the crown.
- Now stuff all the brinjals with coriander paste.
- Take oil in a pan ,cover and cook the brinjals for 20 min on slow heat.
- When the brinjals are cooked add the tomato pieces and cook till they are soft.
- Tastes good with rice or roti.