Radish curry posted here is made of red radishes not the regular white ones indians use in sambar.These cute little reddies take well to the spice powders and tastes very delicious with rice or chapathis.
- Red radishes – 10 to 12
- Onion – 1 (large)
- Tomatoes – 1(large)
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Urad dal – 1tsp
- Jeera – 1tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Coriander powder – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2tsp
- Clean , peel the radishes and boil them in 2cups of water till soft.
- Heat oil in pan and add urad dal,mustard seeds, jeera ,curry leaves,chopped onion and tomatoes.
- After the tomatoes and onions are soft & cooked add the boiled radish to this.
- Add salt,chilli powder and coriander powder and cook for another 5 min.
- Goes well as a side dish too.