This instant pickle can be prepared in 5 min and tastes great with rice!!!
- Tindoora/Dondakyalu – 10 count
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Red chilli powder – 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Curry leaves – 4
- Tamarind pulp – 1tsp
- Oil – 2 to 4 tsp
- Cut Dondakaya and garlic into very tiny pieces.
- Mix dondakaya,garlic,salt,redchilli powder,tamarind pulp and oil in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan ,add mustard seeds and curry leaves and to this add the above dondakaya/Tindoora pieces and cook for 5min.
- (The dondakaya pieces need not be too softly cooked.)
- Leave for atleast 1 hr and serve with rice.