An easy appetizer made of potatoes
- Potatoes – 5 (medium size)
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1tsp
- Garam masala – 1tsp
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Tandoori color – pinch
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice – 1tsp
- Corn flour – 20g
- Ajinomotto- pinch(optional)
- Chillies – 6
- Curry leaves – few
- Cut and boil the potatoes into cubes.
- Mix ginger garlic paste, chilli powder,garammasala,salt,tandoori color,ajinomotto,lime juice in the corn flour.
- Now add the potatoes in the above mix.
- Fry the potatoes as pakodis in oil.
- Later in the fry pan splutter chillies,curry leaves and finally mix the fried potatoes and remove from pan.