This Chutney is made of groundnuts and indian spices and goes well with South Indian breakfasts like Idli,Dosa.
- Peanuts/groundnuts – 1 cup
- Garlic cloves -2(optional)
- Tamarind (half size of lemon soaked in luke warm water)
- Green chillies – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2tsp
- Urad dal – 1/4 tsp
- Red chillies – 4
- Mustard seeds – 1/4tsp
- Curry leaves/chopped corainder leaves
- Take a tsp of oil in a pan ,add peanuts ,garlic cloves and green chillies and fry well.
- Powder the peanuts and salt in a mixie jar.
- Add greenchillies,tamarind pulp along with water to the above powder and grind well.
- Lastly season with urad dal,mustard seeds , dry red chillies and curry leaves.