1. Paneer(Indian cheese) -10 cubes
2. Red Pepper -3 (Medium size)
3.Spring onions- 1 bunch(optional)
4.Onion – 1 (Big size)
5.Corn flour – 1/4 cup
6.Soya sauce – 1tsp
7.Salt – as required
8.Garlic – 2 pods
9.Green chillies -2
10.Ginger garlic paste -1/4tsp
11. Sweet and hot Tomato paste - 1tsp
12. Oil – 2 tsp
13. Chopped Coriander leaves for garnish
- To corn flour add salt,ginger garlic paste and roll the paneer cubes in this mix.
- Stir fry the paneer cubes rolled in the flour in a pan by adding 1 tsp of oil.
- Fry the cubes till they are light brown in colour on all sides and keep aside.
- In a deep fry pan,add 2 tsp of oil.To this add chopped onions and fry till they are translucent.
- Later add chopped garlic , peppers,spring onions ,green chillies,salt and fry them till they are just cooked right.
- To this add tomato paste,soya sauce and mix well.
- Finally add the paneer pieces , adjust salt ,mix well and serve hot.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- This can be had like an appetizer or a snack.
- You can use any colored peppers(red,green,yellow) and also see that you do not overcook the peppers ,they should be crunchy