Vegetable manchurian is another appetizer similar to gobi manchurian made of vegetables.
- Grated cabbage – 2cups
- Grated carrots – 2cups
- Spring onion – 1 chopped
- Green chillies- 2 chopped
- Garlic flakes – 3 -4 flakes
- Corn Flour – 4tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Soya sauce – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder – 1tsp
- Oil – 2tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Mix grated cabbage and carrots and squeeze the water out from them and mix corn flour,chopped green chillies and little salt to it.
- Make small balls(like koftas) of the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a wok/khadai and deep fry the balls till golden brown,drain and keep aside.
- Now in a separate pan heat 2tsp of oil, saute garlic,green chillies and spring onions.
- Add water,salt,pepper and soya sauce,bring it to a boil.
- Gently add the fried balls to the gravy.
- Cook the vegetable manchurian for 3-4 minutes and serve hot garnised with chopped coriander leaves.