A tasty rice variety made of vegetables and mushrooms.
- 1 pk button mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup beans
- 10 carrots
- 5 medium potatoes
- 5 green chillies
- cumin corainder powder – 1/4 tsp
- clove-cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
Heat oil/ghee in a deep sauce pan and fry onions and all the vegetables along with green chillies together till soft.
- Boil the mushrooms separately and add to the above vegetables.
- Stir in cumin-coriander pwd,clove-cinnamon pwd ,salt and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add pre-cooked rice and stir slowly and carefully for 2minutes.
Sprinkle coconut milk and lemon juice at the end over it.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.